Each church has its unique flavor. Below are some of the values that shape ours. If you value these things, too, come and join us!
- Prioritizing God’s word – We offer Christ-centered Bible teaching that has depth and substance, while being clear, interesting, and relevant. (That’s why Bible is in our name; we are not affiliated with the Bible Church movement.)
- Everyone involved – Everyone who joins us (not just our leaders) is encouraged to discover the gifts and purpose God has given them and to find their place in serving God.
- Welcoming and caring – We seek to care for one another relationally and practically and to extend that warmth and generosity to others.
- Unity on the essentials – At CBC you’ll meet people from all over Northern Westchester and Putnam counties who represent a variety of ethnicities, ages, vocations, and income levels. Because we come from diverse spiritual backgrounds and political perspectives, we keep our focus on what unities us–knowing and following Jesus Christ as the Bible presents him.
- Spirit-directed – Come learn with us to be led by God’s Spirit as we grow spiritually and reach out to others.